UK! 2ND LONDON SHOW ADDED! APRIL US TOUR! NEW EP!

  • ashworthowen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Folks,

      I've added a 2nd London show to my upcoming UK tour. All dates are
      listed below. I will also have a new 7" EP for sale!!! And I'm doing
      a bunch of US dates as soon as I get home! More info below!

      CASIOTONE FOR THE PAINFULLY ALONE
      UK & IRELAND TOUR MMVIII

      05/03/2008 UK London (Bush Hall)
      07.03.2008 IRE Galway (Roisin Dubh)
      08.03.2008 UK Belfast (Black Box Café)
      09.03.2008 IRE Dublin (Whelans)
      10.03.2008 UK Leeds (Brudenell Social Club)
      11.03.2008 UK Glasgow (NicenSleazy)
      12.03.2008 UK York (The Crescent)
      13.03.2008 UK Manchester (Charlies)
      14.03.2008 UK Bristol (Cube Cinema)
      15.03.2008 UK Cardiff (UWIC Howard Gardens)
      16.03.2008 UK Nottingham (The Social)
      17.03.2008 UK Brighton (Pressure Point)
      JUST ADDED!!!
      19.03.2008 UK London (Luminaire)

      For these dates, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone will be Owen
      Ashworth & Jenny Herbinson.

      OIB Records in Brighton, England will be releasing a 7" EP especially
      for the UK tour. The EP will feature four previous unreleased tracks
      recorded for the Laurel Nakadate film STAY THE SAME NEVER CHANGE. You
      can watch the trailer here: http://www.staythesameneverchange.com

      Here is the tracklisting:

      1. Ice Cream Truck
      2. Town Topic (instrumental)
      3. I Love Creedence (instrumental)
      4. Green Cotton Sweater (version)

      "Ice Cream Truck" is streaming now on my page, where you can also see
      a sneak peak of Laurel Nakadate's cover photography.

      The Town Topic EP is a VINYL ONLY RELEASE and won't be available in
      shops until after the tour. An extremely limited tour edition of the
      7" will be pressed on light blue vinyl.

      I will also have limited quantities of the Casiotone/Donkeys split 7",
      the David Horvitz picture disc 7", the Casiotone/Concern square 8 3/4"
      available on this tour. Also, Shea'la Finch of Tiny Showcase designed
      some super fancy tote bags especially for the tour so you'll have
      something to carry your new records home in!

      Coming in April:

      CASIOTONE FOR THE PAINFULLY ALONE (USA) & CLUE TO KALO (AUSTRALIA)
      MIDWEST, SOUTH, & EAST COAST REGIONS OF THE UNITED STATES TOUR
      APRIL MMVIII

      Wed, April 2- St Louis, MO @ Bluebird
      Thu, April 3- Memphis, TN @ Hi-Tone
      Fri, April 4- Denton, TX @ Hailey's
      Sat, April 5- Austin, TX @ Emo's (w/ Tre Orsi)
      Sun, April 6- Houston, TX @ The Mink/Backroom
      Mon, April 7- Baton Rouge, LA @ Spanish Moon
      Tue, April 8- Birmingham, AL @ Bottle Tree
      Thu, April 10- Atlanta, GA @ Drunken Unicorn
      Fri, April 11- Chapel Hill, NC @ Duke Coffeehouse
      Sat, April 12- Baltimore, MD @ Talking Head (w/ The Cotton Jones
      Basket Ride & These United States)
      Sun, April 13- Philadelphia, PA @ Unitarian Chapel
      Tue, April 15- Manhattan, NY @ Knitting Factory
      Wed, April 16- Brooklyn, NY @ Death By Audio
      Thu, April 17- Boston, MA @ Middle East (w/ Pants Yell!)
      Fri, April 18- Purchase, NY @ SUNY
      Sat, April 19- Rochester, NY @ Bug Jar (w/ Gaybot)
      Sun, April 20- Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Tavern (w/ Battery Collection)
      Tue, April 22- Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen
      Sat, April 25- Kansas City, MO @ The Record Bar (w/ Ghosty & Ad Astra
      Per Aspera)

      MORE DATES COMING SOON.

      SOUTHWEST & WEST COAST REGIONS OF THE UNITED STATES TOUR W/ FOOT FOOT
      OFFICIALLY HAPPENING MAY/JUNE MMVIII

      THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!

      OWEN