We agree to adhere to these guidelines:
- Our focus is to heal our adult bodies from heavy metal intoxication.
- We recognize the risks inherent in chelation in that it can be harmful when done incorrectly. We offer our personal opinions and experience but we acknowledge the following:
Statements posted on this list are for information only, and should NOT be taken as medical advice. If you need medical advice, you should seek it from those who are licensed to give medical advice. You are responsible for any decisions you make, or actions you take (or do not take).
- We avoid off topic discussions. No political, religious, moral, ethical or interpersonal posts
- We are civil; we refrain from personal judgments, argumentative behaviors, and offensive comments.
- We change the subject line of our replies to reflect what we are saying and when we are taking off on a tangent from the original post.
- We clip irrelevant parts of past posts in our responses.
- One line replies that carry important information, such as answering someone's question that may be of interest to others are OK, but please send the pleasantries privately.
To preview Amalgam Illness,
To purchase Amalgam Illness,
To preview Hair Test Interpretation,
To purchase Hair Test Interpretation,
- Diseases and Conditions
- Aug 22, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses
Members of this group also joined
Restricted Group, 3647 membersThe Autism Biomedical Discussion group has been created for the discussion of research and ...more