support groups

  • Kevin Seager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2000
      Hello Americans Living Abroad!

      We are Kevin and Karen Seager, and we are presently on an assignment in Almeria Spain.  We are in the process of adopting children from Russia and enjoy hearing about other Americans living abroad who are involved with adoption.  We don't have any support groups here in southern Spain and are wondering if anyone knows of an adoption support group we could join via email/internet.  If you do, could you drop us a line with the information we would need?

      Thanks!
      Kevin and Karen Seager