Petfinder ad no more

  • adopt_koli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 5:12 PM
      Koli's Petfinder ad will no longer be displayed in the search results (of Petfinder's database.)  Due to things beyond their control the group that was hosting the ad for us will no longer be able to (as an adoptable courtesy listing.)

      It's still up in the air what this means for us.  For now it means less exposure.  We don't know what we're going to do.  We just found out and are still in a bit of shock.  We may try finding another LOCAL group to host the ad for us, in the mean time we'll probably post in the classifieds on Petfinder.  (Another groups quite a bit further away has it on Petfinder, but there is very little info, nor our contact info.  Her other foster home has her listed on the AdoptAPet site.)

      Since the future of her ad hangs in balance and I don't know how long the link will work for we do need to find some place to put her extensive/main ad.

      Oh, and I never did get around to updating it, but she IS up to date on vaccinations.

      If anyone needs to contact me by phone, it is listed in the database ( remember, any groups who have helped me in any way, even prior to Koli can feel free to list themselves in it - or ask me to.)
    • adopt_koli
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2009
        Thank you to Few Steps From Home for hosting Koli's ad on Petfinder for us!  We appreciate it very much.

        It's not her full ad, but it will help get the word out about her.