Panorama and Multi-image Collage Competitions

  • Wayne J. Cosshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      My site is now hosting two sponsored competitions with software prizes: one for
      panorama images and VR and the other for images created by collaging multiple other
      other images together.

      The main competition page is at:
      <http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php>

      The collage comp runs for 3 months starting March and the panorama comp runs for 5
      months starting now.

      Cheers,

      Wayne

      Wayne J. Cosshall
      Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
      Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
      Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
      wayne@...