USABILITY DESIGNER/ADOBE FORM SERVER(HTML,Flash,Macromedia) 3+ Yrs...

  • krishna_dreamjobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 11:32 PM
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
      various MNCs in India and Abroad.

      We are looking for Our PCMM Level 5 Client in Bangalore / Chennai
      With ONSITE

      [MENTION THE REQ NO. IN THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL]

      REQUIREMENT I : SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER(SALARY 30 LK PA)
      It is no more Director Engineering - We will hire the person at the
      level of Associate Director.
      EXPERIENCE : 12 - 16 years
      Should be a Senior Project manager / Programme Manager with good
      product back ground
      Should have handeled a team of close to 50 - 60 people with 3 - 4
      Project Managers reporting to him.
      LOCATION : BANGALORE

      REQUIREMENT II: USABILITY DESIGNER
      Skills: We are looking for profile with
      - HTML Designer
      - Usability Experts
      - Flash Programmer
      - Macromedia Dream Weaver
      Experience: 3+ years
      Qualifications: BE / BTech /ME/MTECH
      Work Location: CHENNAI

      REQUIREMENT III: Designer / Visual Designer / Interaction Designer
      Skills: We are looking for profile with
      - ADOBE FORM SERVER 5.0,HTMLB,JAVASCRIPT,JAVA
      Experience:4-6 YEARS
      Qualifications: BE / BTech /ME/MTECH
      Work Location: CHENNAI

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you fordiscussing on the
      job profile .We assure that your resume will not be processed without
      your consent.Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      krishnaveni,
      krishna_jobsin@...