Last Week to Enter: LACDA Non-Juried Show (all artists shown)

  • rowdyboybrian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Last Week to Enter: LACDA Non-Juried Show (all artists shown)

      SNAP TO GRID:`
      the UN-Juried Show
      September 9-October 1
      Opening Reception Thursday September 9, 7-9pm

      ENTRY DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 5.

      For detailed information and registration follow this link:

      http://www.lacda.com/exhibits/september.html

      Show your work at our gallery in our Un-Juried Show: Snap to
      Grid. In a
      historically unprecedented exhibition participants each upload
      one
      image to be printed on high quality paper and hung in a grid in
      our
      gallery. The show will be widely promoted and will include a
      reception
      for the artists.

      Prior to and after the exhibition the images and artist information
      will be available to gallery visitors to view in our artist portfolios.
      Prints can be made available to buyers on an as needed basis.
      Artwork
      for future exhibits will be selected from the portfolios, and will
      also
      be available for review by area gallerists, curators and arts
      journalists. Everybody wins!

      Entry fee $30US. Proceeds benefit gallery programs.

      Show is international, open to all geographical locations. All
      styles
      of 2D artwork and photography where digital processes of any
      kind were
      integral to the creation of the images are acceptable. Digital
      video
      stills and screen shots or documentation of web/new media/
      installation
      are acceptable.

      Thanks to all for your support and our continuing success!

      P.S. We had a great review of our current show "Cell-Outs and
      Phonies" in L.A. Weekly August 5, page 63.

      and on New York's New Museum site
      http://rhizome.org/netartnews/story.rhiz?timestamp=20040730 .

      The Los Angeles Times reviewed the show in their article
      "Artists are Answering a Calling"
      Sunday Aug 8 page E34.

      Rex Bruce

      Director