Run Your Own Website: Start Today!

  • nivramstrikes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Wickedinnovations -is an international web design and development firm
      serving as a platform for the distribution of superior Internet and
      web design, planning and research. We provide you and your business
      with an effective, efficient and attractive presentation on the World
      Wide Web.

      Need to sell safely and effectively on the Internet? Need
      full-service and dependable IT Personnel for your business?
      Wickedinnovations is here to help you, from initial Website Design to
      effective promotion strategies for your new site!

      Our Expertise include:

      1. Website
      HTML Websites
      Flash Websites
      User Interface Design
      Web/Flash Templates

      2. Programming
      Custom Web App Development
      Script Installation & Revision
      Website Administration
      Production Support

      3. Graphics
      Corporate Identity
      Illustration
      Print Design
      Photo Correction

      4. Online Marketing
      Search Engine Optimization
      Reciprocal Link Building
      Sponsored Search
      Market research

      5. Multimedia
      Flash Animation
      Demos/Presentation
      Flash E-Commerce
      Video Editing/Encoding

      6. General
      Administrative Support
      Data Processing/Conversion
      Web Research
      See how we can help your business go online at
      http://www.wickedinnovations.com/