Sony A100 Tests

  • Wayne J. Cosshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      I've uploaded two review articles of the Sony A100 dSLR covering daytime and nighttime
      image noise and the effectiveness of the built-in anti-shake technology, plus RAW files you
      can download to look at yourself, if so inclined. The article is at:
      <http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/cameras/camtests.php>

      The next few days I'll be putting up similar tests for the Canon 30D, Panasonic FZ50 and Sony
      H1.

      Cheers,

      Wayne

      Wayne J. Cosshall
      Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography http://
      www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
      Coordindinator of Studies, Multimedia and Photomedia, Australian Academy of Design
      Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/