There was an article or two in Mother Earth News and/or The Whole Earth Catalog around 1978. A Louisiana man had a product made entirely of surplus molasses -Quentin87539
I hadn't heard of it. It appears the product was never put into production back in the early '50s. It was called 'Plasmofalt' ( and a few other things) in thishraefn_2
- Mar 1, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.