Ice Engineer's Open

  • Jim Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      The sliding season is fast approaching. While I don't yet have a club
      sliding schedule for Lake Placid from USA Luge yet, I've been told to
      expect that it will predominantly be the same as the past few years.
      Specifically, it'll be Saturday evening sessions beginning in January
      and hopefully extending into April.

      For those that are going through "Sliding Withdrawal" (which includes
      Yours Truly), Club sliding has begun out in Park City. The annual
      Ice Engineer's Open race is coming up in two weeks and about a half
      dozen members of the Adirondack club are making the trip out to slide
      in that event.

      While the time is tight, if there are any members that sliding
      confidently from Start 4 at Lake Placid and would like to make the
      trip out, please drop me a note and I can provide details.

      Jim Murphy
    • Bruce Norman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        Jim,
        Thanks for the note.
        While I would love to go out to Park City, I will not be able to make this trip.
        I am hoping to go out with you in February for Masters.
        Have a good trip.
        I am looking forward to seeing you again on our earliest sliding session in lake placid.
        Thanks for all of your effort in communicating with the Club.
        Good Sliding,
        Bruce