Re: Only Shakti is entrenched in Bible (Comforter), Koran (Ruh), Vedas, Granth Sahib

  • jagbir singh
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2004
      --- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh"
      <adishakti_org@y...> wrote:

      > Before reading the article, "Proselytization In India: An Indian
      > Christian's Perspective", i just want to remind all of what Jesus
      > declared as he was teaching the multitudes in the temple in
      > Jerusalem. "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you
      > free." (John 8:32)
      >
      > After reading the article it will be obvious that few, if any, of
      > the religious masses are free to embrace the faithful of other
      > traditions. Except for the tolerant Hindus, nothing has
      > collectively enlightened them over the millennia that the Divine
      > is One. Religion continues to divide humanity and bring death and
      > destruction.
      >
      > Only the Shakti can reveal the truth that will set Hindus
      > (Sanaatana Dharma), Jews (Messiah), Christians (Comforter),
      > Muslims (Ruh), Buddhists (Maa Treya), and Sikhs (Aykaa Mayee)
      > free. Only those who seek Her are set free from all that plagues
      > the religious masses. That is why She had to incarnate on Earth in
      > the form of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Yes, you will know the
      > truth, and the truth will set you free to UNCONDITIONALLY embrace
      > all His prophets, scriptures and their message.
      >
      > Jai Shri Mataji,
      >
      > jagbir

      India Ascendant by Romesh Diwan

      According to B. G. Tilak, a Hindu is defined by the "acceptance
      of the Vedas with reverence; recognition of the fact that the means
      or ways to salvation are diverse, and the realization of the truth
      that the numbers of the gods to be worshiped is large, that indeed
      is the distinguishing feature of the Hindu religion."

      Since the RNI are anti-Hindu, their members have gone to the Supreme
      Court, thrice, to get Hindutva banned. It is educative to learn how
      the Supreme Court defined it. In fact, the Supreme Court has defined
      Hindutava in three separate judgments: 1966, 1977 and.1995.[xxx] In
      all these cases, it accepted Tilak's definition.

      The first judgment of the Supreme Court in 1966: [xxxi] It says,
      "Unlike other religions in the world, the Hindu religion does not
      claim any one prophet; it does not worship any one god; it does not
      subscribe to any one dogma, it does not believe in one philosophical
      concept, it does not satisfy the narrow traditional features of any
      religion." It maintained that constitution makers were fully
      conscious of the broad and comprehensive character of the Hindu
      religion, which included Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists within the
      term "Hinduism ." It quoted the opinions of (i) S.
      Radhakrishnan that Hindu implies residence in a well-defined
      geographical area, that is India; (ii) Monier Williams that Hindu
      religion is based on the idea of universal receptivity; and (iii)
      Arnold Toynbee that Hinduism takes for granted that there is more
      than one approach to truth.

      The second judgment was delivered in 1977 by five judges including
      Justices M. H. Beg and R. S. Sarkaria -- both non-Hindus . It
      describes Hindutava as follows: "In principle, Hinduism
      incorporates all forms of belief and worship without necessitating
      the selection or elimination of any." "The Hindu is inclined
      to revere the divine in every manifestation and is doctrinally
      tolerant, leaving others, both Hindus and non Hindus -- whatever
      creed and worship practices suits them the most." "A Hindu
      may embrace a non-Hindu religion without ceasing to be a Hindu."
      "Hinduism is then both a civilization and conglomerate of
      religions with neither a beginning, a founder, nor a central
      authority hierarchy or organization." This judgment also quoted
      Encyclopedia Britannica.[xxxii]

      The third judgment by the Supreme Court was delivered in 1995 and is
      recorded in 1996.[xxxiii] It was given in a case under the election
      law asking the court to disqualify use of Hindutva for elections
      because asking votes in the name of Hindutva was religious appeal.
      It describes Hindutva as follows. "Hindutva is indicative more of
      the way of life of the Indian people." "It is not Hindu
      fundamentalism;" "nor is it to be confined only to the strict
      Hindu religious practices;" "[nor is it] unrelated to the
      culture and ethos of the people of India, depicting the way of life
      of the Indian people." Considering Hindutva as hostile, inimical,
      or intolerant of other faiths, or as communal "proceeds from an
      improper appreciation of its true meaning." It quotes Maulana
      Wahiuddin Khan [xxxiv]who considers Hindutva synonymous with Indian;
      to the Maulana, Indian and Hindu are one and the same. Recently,
      even Vasant Sathe, a Congressman and an RNI, has supported Vir
      Savarkar's formulation of Hindutva.[xxxv]

      India Ascendant by Romesh Diwan
      http://www.sulekha.com/expressions/column.asp?cid=298065

      [xxx] Gurumurthy. 2002a.
      [xxxi] All India Reporter [AIR]1977 SC p.1119
      [xxxii] AIR 1977 SC p.1119
      [xxxiii] AIR 1996 SC p. 1113.
      [xxxiv]Indian-Muslims: the need for a positive outlook"
      [xxxv]Admiring Savarkar's succinct and scientific exposition of
      Hindutva, Mr Vasant Sathe veteran Congressman asserted that adopting
      it is the key to resolution of communal strife in India. Savarkar
      had described Hindu tva as "Spread between river Indus to the Ocean
      is this land of India; whosoever deems it as fatherland and holy
      land is a Hindu ." Punj 2002 c
    • jagbir singh
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2004
        <adishakti_org@y...> wrote:

        > Before reading the article, "Proselytization In India: An Indian
        > Christian's Perspective", i just want to remind all of what Jesus
        > declared as he was teaching the multitudes in the temple in
        > Jerusalem. "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you
        > free." (John 8:32)
        >
        > After reading the article it will be obvious that few, if any, of
        > the religious masses are free to embrace the faithful of other
        > traditions. Except for the tolerant Hindus, nothing has
        > collectively enlightened them over the millennia that the Divine
        > is One. Religion continues to divide humanity and bring death and
        > destruction.
        >
        > Only the Shakti can reveal the truth that will set Hindus
        > (Sanaatana Dharma), Jews (Messiah), Christians (Comforter),
        > Muslims (Ruh), Buddhists (Maa Treya), and Sikhs (Aykaa Mayee)
        > free. Only those who seek Her are set free from all that plagues
        > the religious masses. That is why She had to incarnate on Earth in
        > the form of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Yes, you will know the
        > truth, and the truth will set you free to UNCONDITIONALLY embrace
        > all His prophets, scriptures and their message.
        >
        > Jai Shri Mataji,
        >
        > jagbir

        "HINDUISM

        The gospels are silent about the life of Jesus between his boyhood
        visit to the Jerusalem Temple with his parents, and the beginning of
        his public ministry at the age of 30. But in India there is a strong
        tradition that the teenage Jesus slipped away from his parents,
        journeyed across Southeast Asia learning yogic meditation and
        returned home to become a guru to the Jews. This legend reveals just
        how easily Hinduism absorbs any figure whom others worship as
        divine. To Hindus, India is the Holy Land, its sacred mountains and
        rivers enlivened by more than 300,000 local deities. It is only
        natural, then, that Jesus would come to India to learn the secrets
        of unlocking his own inherent divinity.

        As Gandhi was, many Hindus are drawn to the figure of Jesus by his
        compassion and nonviolence--virtues taught in their own sacred
        Scriptures. But also like Gandhi, Hindus find the notion of a single
        god unnecessarily restrictive. In their perspective, all human beings
        are sons of God with the innate ability to become divine themselves.
        Those Hindus who read the Gospels are drawn to the passage in John in
        which Jesus proclaims that "the Father and I are one." This confirms
        the basic Hindu belief that everyone is capable through rigorous
        spiritual practice of realizing his or her own universal "god-
        consciousness." The great modern Hindu saint Ramakrishna recorded
        that he meditated on a picture of the Madonna with child and was
        transported into a state of samadhi, a consciousness in which the
        divine is all that really exists. For that kind of spiritual
        experience, appeal to any god will do. "Christ-consciousness,
        God-consciousness, Krishna-consciousness, Buddha-consciousness--it's
        all the same thing," says Deepak Chopra, an Indian popularizer of
        Hindu philosophy for New Age Westerners. "Rather than "love thy
        neighbor,' this consciousness says, 'You and I are the same
        beings.""

        The Other Jesus, Newsweek, March 27, 2000