Re: Tingling

  • sdoap
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2005
      --- In adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com, "TD Painters" <tdpaint@g...>
      wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I have had a twitching and tingling on my aidies side
      since it first came along. My nuro told me that because aides is nerve
      damage related that it may be that some of the other nerves are
      slightly damaged as well. If you look up 3rd,2nd nerve palsy and other
      optical nerve problems you will see that its a common symptom. It gets
      kinda annoying sometimes cause it feels like there is an ant crawling
      on you.
      > Cheers Troy

      I am climbing the walls trying to come to grips w. adies diagnosed in
      both eyes & am told it is a benign condition and that I shd be coping.
      pls help all u out there my face feels constantly blocked and my left
      eye is blurry & feels like a prostethic..
      rgds
      sd
    • Mimi Delorme
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2005
        Hi Troy,

        I'm kinda new at this Adies syndrome thing.  No one seems to know anything about it out here. I'm also technologically impaired so I got a friend to hook me up to different sites but all I know how to do is emails so it's nice to hear from someone.  I'm also beginning menopause so I don't know where one disease ends or where one begins so either shoot me or talk to me please.

        Thanks
        Mimi

        http://mail.yahoo.com