I'm not the only one out there!

  • jane_hetrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2005
      I've had Adie syndrome since my thirties but only thing an MD would
      tell me is that I had some nerve damage. I was recently diagnosed
      with M.S. and my neurologist is the first person to tell me actually
      give me more information.

      I've recently developed problems driving at night, especially
      distances. It feels like I'm getting more sensitive to bright light
      as well.I've chosen to stop driving at night until I can find
      something (or someone) to help. Does anyone else have problems with
      night driving and what do you do about it?
    • Amber Schilousky
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2005

        I've been having troubledriving at night but sometimes it can't be avoided.  I just try to avoid main streets when I do drive and really busy streets.  I also stay off the highway or any other street that would rely on me using my brights.  Just avoid it if all possible and if you can't drive on less busy streets where the lights are farther apart.

        Amber

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • alliekkc
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2005
          I have adies in both eyes now and have struggled to drive at night
          since getting it in both. I only drive when I have to now and when I
          do I wear night vision driving glasses, they help me alot.
        • Sue McGuinness
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
            I have the same problem, where do you get your night vision glasses from?
            Sue

            alliekkc <alliekkc@...> wrote:

            I have adies in both eyes now and have struggled to drive at night
            since getting it in both. I only drive when I have to now and when I
            do I wear night vision driving glasses, they help me alot.

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Sue McGuinness