i think i may have adie symdrome

  • peacethruvictory
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      in dimly lit rooms, my right pupil is slightly larger than my left. my
      vision in ok, haven't had any problems there. is this adie syndrome? i
      don't have medical insurance so it's hard to get to a doctor. i know i
      need to- i hear that it could be swelling in the brain. i'm scared.
      can anybody help me? is there a cure or treatment i should try?
    • Trisha Marie