Re: [adie_syndrome] Re: Link

  • lucy gleeson
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 1, 2003
      hi there
      i have tried calling too but will try again today.
      sounds very interesting, anyone else had any luck? i
      have sent a copy to my neurologist to ask his opinion.

      --- stafforddad <johnstafford@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi
      Yes I have seen that as well.
      I have left messages on the relevant phone numbers,
      but no calls
      returned!
      Perhaps someone else may have more luck
      John

      --- In adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com, "MStafford"
      <Mstafford220@c...>
      wrote:
      > Check out the very bottom of this article.
      >
      > http://ucsfeye.net/aflachresearch.shtml

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      Terms of Service.

      http://www.yahoo.co.uk/robbiewilliams
    • MStafford
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 1, 2003
        Having some computer problems. Took a look at "publications". see if
        this link works. Looks like he is talking about pilocarpine drops. I don't
        consider that a cure.
        http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=Pager&DB=PubMed

        Tried the link...when you get there, type in flach, enter.
        Then go to page 9, numbers 192 and 194.
        Don't know if I maissed any.
        MRS

        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 2, 2003
          got through to mr flach's office last night, spoke to a lady there called lorraine.. she said he would get back to me personally. but.. just seen your comments about pilocarpine and am hoping that it's something else but think you're probably right! very naughty of him to call it a treatment and say it's been identified as though it's a new thing if it is pilocarpine?
          i have lorraine's e mail address and have sent a message asking her. will be gutted if it is as was so excited at prospect of a cure. surely they can't be that behind in his hospital?

          wrote:
          >      Check out the very bottom of this article.
          >
          > http://ucsfeye.net/aflachresearch.shtml

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Terms of Service.

          Lucy G xx

          Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"

        • johnstafford@blueyonder.co.uk
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 2, 2003

            Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:48 AM

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 7, 2004
              The following adie_syndrome poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: have you ever had sinus problems or
              anything else connected to ear nose or
              throat?

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - no, 2 votes, 8.33%
              - ear, 3 votes, 12.50%
              - nose, 3 votes, 12.50%
              - throat, 4 votes, 16.67%
              - sinus, 12 votes, 50.00%

              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adie_syndrome

              http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
            • adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 7, 2004
                The following adie_syndrome poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: does anyone in your family have
                epilepsy?

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - yes, 7 votes, 36.84%
                - no, 12 votes, 63.16%

                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 15, 2004
                  The following adie_syndrome poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: i have dry patches in my mouth that
                  have developed recently. anyone else
                  experienced this?

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - yes, 2 votes, 20.00%