  • martinaford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      While brushing my teeth this a.m. I notice my left pupil was dialated
      and non reactive to light. This improved over the next hour - yet was
      left with a mild headache, and delayed focusing. I was later diagnosed
      with Adie's Pupil by my eye doc. At this time I have no reflex
      defecits nor do I have problems with sweating. I'm female and in my
      30's. I've never had shingles, but just got over a sinus infection/flu
      symptoms lasting 2 weeks. What's next?

      Martina