New Member

  • kmtthompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi All,

      Glad to have found this group. It has taken a while for me to get my
      diagnosis of Holmes-Adie's Syndrome. I have had the symptoms for
      quite a long while, some for as long as five years. My GP sent me to
      a neurologist last month and together he and my ophthalmologist have
      given me this diagnosis.

      I have many problems, none of them that are major except my light
      sensitivity and night vision. However, I do have lack of knee reflex
      and symptoms listed for Adie's.

      I have taken the polls listen in the group home page and added three
      that I am interested in knowing if others with Adie's have problems
      with. If you have not checked the polls recently you may want to
      check them out. They seem to be a good feature of this group.

      Glad to have found this group.

      Thanks for being here.

      Karen

      The Woodlands, Texas
    • ednickys
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
        Hi all,
        I was amazed to even find a group of fellow sufferers of Aides
        pupil.Hello to you all!
        I got diagnosed over a year ago and hoped it would just correct
        itself. No such luck! I dont seem to have any bad symptons, just
        rather self concious when people stare at my eyes wondering is this
        normal?
        Just waiting now for a medical break through / cure. We can all wish.