Re: [adie_syndrome] Re: headaches

  • cgancedo
    Message 1 of 53 , May 5, 2003
      Hi Michaela
      As somebody else in the site says: don´t let depression catch you; my
      twelve y/o son was a great help on that ; he keeps on telling me how
      proud he felt of having a mother who use to do everithing with the
      energy of twenty (being more than double that) . That has been one of
      the things that makes me go out everyday , even if its for a short time;
      and believe me : Spain is definitely very sunny. Yes , i´m with my
      sunglasses ourtdoors and now i´m starting to cope with ordinary light
      indoors (not shops or places with strong artificial lights) but thik
      about glamour,... actors and actresses with their sunglasses everywhere,
      ... take life with humour , and, slowly you will recover your ownself
      again. Just trust in you and don´t forget to look after yourself.
      Good luck,
      Carmen
    • michaela_rees
      Message 53 of 53 , Jun 30, 2003
        Hi nancy
        Thankyou for the email
        sorry to say my headaches and eye pain has not gone, it did seem to
        ease a little but has never gone, it is driving me mad, i can't stand
        the sun or bright light it gives me constant pain i am not very happy
        with this and i don't know what to do, i don't seem to be getting use
        to extra light. I don't understand why i have all this pain and the
        doctors don't know either, as soon as light goes into my eye it
        starts hurting as soon as i open them in the morning thats before i
        go outside.
        I am seeing the eye doctor again, he said he is going to take another
        look with an ultasound, he said that i should'nt be having this much
        pain.
        How much pain do you get and do you get it most of the time.
        Michaela