New poll for adie_syndrome

  • adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 64 , Apr 1, 2003
      adie_syndrome group:

      How would you describe your general
      health?

      o Very Healthy, never ill/sick
      o Normal, hardly ever ill/sick
      o Slightly unhealthy, prone to infection
      o Quite unhealthy, constant minor complaints
      o Very unhealthy, serious illness/disease

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Trisha Marie
      Message 64 of 64 , Dec 27, 2005
        I went to the sight and seen no poll ....so my answer is No.

        adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
        adie_syndrome group:

        did you have a tetanus/booster injection around the time of getting adies?

          o yes
          o no
          o maybe

        web site listed above.