Margo

  • AutumnRose2 <4arose2@onemain.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
      Margo

      Thank you for the information on the Laser Surgery. When I was in
      Memphis and my father's Opthamologist diagnosed me, I asked him about
      the Laser Surgery. He said that he didn't recommend it either, only
      due to the fact that the Adie's could go into the other eye. So I
      guess I'll just have to wear my glasses for the rest of my life,
      since I can't wear my Contacts anymore. *Sigh* Oh well! C'est La
      Vie :o(

      Again Thank you.

      AutumnRose@~}©