HealthShare International Support Network joins with CheckOrphan.org

  • myhealthshare
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2012

      Dear Members,

      Knowledge is empowering and once you have that knowledge it is important to have a network, which can support you in acting upon it.  The HealthShare International Support Network and CheckOrphan have joined forces to enhance our services.

      The HealthShare International Support Network offers a community of passionate individuals who collaborate and exchange ideas.  CheckOrphan offers a wealth of knowledge as a news and information platform for rare diseases.  Together, we both hope to better support you and empower you to be more effective Health Activists in your community.

      CheckOrphan will provide our community with the latest news and information.  More importantly you will have a news source that is dedicated to communicating and promoting your needs.  Sign up for your free daily newsletter here: http://checkorphan.org/newsletter/subscribe/id/1To receive daily email updates of our community activity, you may sign up on our homepage.

      Both CheckOrphan and HealthShare thank you for your support.

      Note: All Donations to support the HealthShare International Support Network are now managed by CheckOrphan.  As a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, all donations are tax deductible.

      David Hughes

      Founder

      HealthShare International Support Network

      Visit CHECKORPHAN COMMUNITY CENTER at: http://healthsharegroups.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_network