Re: Vision problems

  • michaela_rees
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2007
      Hi All
      New people have moved next door to me, and decided to put a security
      light just above the back door of the garrage, it is right next to my
      garrage door, i went to put some clothes in the dryer which is in my
      garrage, the light came on, it was a very bright halogen light, i
      could not see where i was going i had eyes shut and hand over eyes,
      the pain in my eye is so bad its never been like this bad before, all
      the muscles in my cheek and eye brow and eye, it hurts even to touch
      its been constant for three days now, i hope there is no damage to my
      eye from that stronge light, the light is eye level not a good place
      for a security light, i have spoke to them and he said he will do
      something to change the light.
      Im just wondering if its just the muscles its hurt,its not usually
      like this, i hope it settles down.
      Happy New year to you all, and i hope its a good year for all of us.
      Michaela
    • Roberta
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 9, 2007
        Hi Michaela;

        I absolutely hate sudden bright light. I never thought my eyes could
        hurt like that, so I feel for you. I've had the face pain happen
        before. My sight also goes all wonky. It has lasted for up to a
        couple of weeks. If I get really tired when this is happening, that
        side of my face eventually goes numb, which leads me to believe that
        it is some type of nerve pain, or weird migraine. I also sometimes
        get leg and arm pain at the same time, with some reflex problems.
        Ibuprofen helps if I take it soon enough and have a nap or rest for
        awhile.

        --- In adie_syndrome@yahoogroups.com, "michaela_rees"