New Member

  • ednickys
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hi all,
      I was amazed to even find a group of fellow sufferers of Aides
      pupil.Hello to you all!
      I got diagnosed over a year ago and hoped it would just correct
      itself. No such luck! I dont seem to have any bad symptons, just
      rather self concious when people stare at my eyes wondering is this
      normal?
      Just waiting now for a medical break through / cure. We can all wish.