Other Adie's group

  • pieterb12
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      Did you all know there's another yahoo-group on Adie's Syndrome?
      It's called ADIES_EYES.
      Because it's a very rare disorder, maybe it's better to merge these
      two groups into one. It's just an idea and I don't want to offend
      people who started this group. If merged, all ideas and maybe new
      insights can be shared by more people which will benefit all.
      If people agree on this, maybe both founders/moderators can contact
      each other. I will post this message also in the other group.

      Best Regards,
      Pieter