Want to save nation?????

  • Guruji
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      Just spend two minutes in reading this mail....So, Pls don't delete it
      with out reading and forward to others if u r really concerned about
      our Nation..

      The Truth: A cold drink that costs only 70/80 paise to produce is sold
      for NINE rupees, and a major chunk of profits from these are sent
      abroad. This is a serious drain on INDIAN economy.

      What can you do ?
      You can consider some of the better alternatives to aerated drinks.

      For that matter PEPSI is also the same
      For instance the price of coke = Rs10..
      The cost of production filtered = Re 1.
      For whole sale dealer the profit = Re 1.
      And for retailer = Rs 0.50
      The remaining is = Rs7.50

      We give seven and a half rupees to a foreign country in a single bottle
      of coke.. Consider how much sales we have in our country in a single day..
      You can drink LEMON JUICE, FRESH FRUIT JUICES, CHILLED LASSI (SWEET OR
      SOUR), BUTTER MILK, COCONUT WATER, ENERJEE, MASALA MILK.This Will
      benefit us and our poor farmers who depend on agriculture

      Everyone deserves a healthy drink, including you!
      We will get lot of side effect by drinking coke and Pepsi.. which was proved.
      Over and above all this, economic sanctions have been imposed on us if
      we do not do this,the rupee will devalue further and we will end up
      paying much more for the same products in the near future.

      Each individual should become a leader for this awareness.
      This is the only way to save our country from severe economic crisis.
      You don't need to give-up your lifestyle. You just need to choose an
      alternate product.

      BUY INDIAN TO BE INDIAN. Every INDIAN product you buy makes a big
      difference. It saves INDIA
      WE ARE NOT ANTI-MULTINATIONAL. WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR NATION.

      I wish all our friends to follow this and make others to follow..
      This certainly develop our economy