New Member

  • maneesh_psych
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hello friends,

      I have joined this group with the hope that I can be an educated and
      knowledgeable consumer. I am surprised that this group does not have
      many members. Consumer issues are very important and we are all
      consumers as well as service providers.

      I am a doctor, thus I am a service provider. But primarily I am a
      consumer, and I hope that participation of this group will strengthen
      me as a consumer.

      Thanks,

      Maneesh Gupta
    • rajeev kumar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        Mr Manish,

        Greetings!

        Welcome to the group!

        Thanks

        Rajeev Yadav
        9811242471

        maneesh_psych <maneesh_psych@...> wrote:
        Hello friends,

        I have joined this group with the hope that I can be an educated and
        knowledgeable consumer. I am surprised that this group does not have
        many members. Consumer issues are very important and we are all
        consumers as well as service providers.

        I am a doctor, thus I am a service provider. But primarily I am a
        consumer, and I hope that participation of this group will strengthen
        me as a consumer.

        Thanks,

        Maneesh Gupta

        Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.