Ruchi Bhuttan Dowry Death Case

  • rajeev kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      Respected Citizens,

      Ruchi Bhuttan Dowry Death case----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Chargesheet against Mr Sumit Bhuttan has been filed under sections IPC 304 B (dowry death) and 498A. Two of the accused are absconding and others two role is being investigated and evidence has been collected. Raids at the office and residences of Bhuttans have already taken place and recovery may have taken place. Noone has been left out as on date and we shall soon be studying the chargesheet in depth and than come out with legal analysis. Rumors is all what rich, powerful and influential accused can spread by creating fake id's. These accused were saying few months back that noone can touch them and they shall soon be discharged. Now when law is catching them than they are asking apologies and forgiveness but noone shall be spared. Offence committed by them are non-compoundable and only Hon'ble President of India has power to pardon that. Law takes its own course. We thank you all for your support and without which victim family and us wont have been able to go so far. Conviction of accused is on cards! In this case Ms Meera Chopra, model and filmstar was also named as accused in F.I.R. and her anticipatory bail application has been dismissed by hon'ble court.

      Regards,
      Rajeev Yadav,
      National President,
      (B.Sc., M.B.A., L.L.B., P.G.D. Human Rights),
      Adhikaar the rights path,
      +919811242471.
      www.adhikaar.in
      .