Meera Chpra anticipatory bail rejected by Gurgaon Court

  • rajeev kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Respected Citizens,

      Anticipatory Bail application of model and filmstar Meera Chopra rejected by a Gurgaon Court. Hon'ble court correctly dismissed it and we are awaiting detailed copy of the order of learned Judge before elaborating it on facebook and other forums. Friends, first step to justice has been achieved so congrats to all of you. We must appreciate the efforts of the victims family. It is pertinent to mention that our National President is personally monitoring the case as he is in forefront of many campaigns in which rich and powerful ppl/orgn areculprits and this is another one. Victims family hadf approached us and met our National President.

      Regards,
      Rajeev Yadav,
      National President,
      (B.Sc., M.B.A., L.L.B., P.G.D. Human Rights),
      Adhikaar the rights path,
      +919811242471.
      www.adhikaar.in
      .