Video touching the heart of Sampa Arya and others

  • rajeev kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2011
      Respected Members,
                                                            While rest of the country may be celebrating Holi, some have decided not to including the Chief Minister of Haryana stating reason as the destruction in Japan due to nature. However, no one bothered to take care of our own people who are held captive by pirates. A video that touches the heart was telecasted on CNN IBN today and the story is making rounds in media for weeks and that made these ministers including the Prime Minister to meet the victims family members. It took few hours for the Indian government to release even dreaded terrorists in case of daughter of former C.M. of J&K as well as in Kandhar hijacking as rich, powerful and influential persons were held captive. We would have been more than happy if the reason for not celebrating Holi by Mr B.S. Hooda, the Chief Minister of Haryana was the concern for his own people held captive by pirates. Watch the video :-
      1. http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/146523/30-minutes-sampas-diary.html
      2. http://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Can-the-Govt-look-away/videoshow/4367285.cms
      3. http://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Last-chance-to-save-trapped-Indians---1/videoshow/4367374.cms

      Lots of videos but end result zero and I would like to end with Sampas last phrase in video : ITNA CHOOTA DIL AUR ITNI BADI GADDI!

      Rajeev Yadav,
      National President,
      (B.Sc., M.B.A., L.L.B., P.G.D. Human Rights),
      Adhikaar the rights path,