Attack and ransacking of the head office of our NGO actively involved in the field of Right to Information

  • rajeev kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
    Dear Friends,

    After several attack and murders of RTI activist, this is another attack on our head office. The news covered in print media and pictures of our office shall follow soon. We request for raising the issue with senior officials and media.

    Regards,

    Rajeev yadav,
    National President,
    Adhikaar the rights path,