will national rti forum answer these questions to the nation to clear their image or should the nation trat them as the others

  • Right To Information
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      1- if nutan thakur is a teacher in government school in India ?
      2- if this school is in uttar pradesh ?
      3- if this school is in barabanki ?
      4- if its true that she never goes to her school ? if yes then for how many days in a month?
      5- whatever  salary he draws per month , if it is justified drawing salary without performing any duties that too to a activist ?
      6- if it is justified to boast high morales and do not follow them ?
      7- How much time she spends in the school ?

      may be this all be wrong but do answer or else the nation will think otherwise. barbara you are the mouthpiece of national rti forum so if nutan or amitabh fail to reply i expect you to reply to the nation.