Re: [adhikaar] [CASE:882593] Refund for Cancellation of Flight for Trip ID 909114004

  • JAGJIT SINGH
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2010
      We should start a drive to boycott CLEARTRIP and let them know everytime we do so. OR Just a simple mail from all of us that we will not do business with them for this case should wake them up.
      Regards, Lt Col Jagjit Singh.

      On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM, rajesh singhal <rajsinghal57@...> wrote:
      Thanks to Major Manish, It is indeed a matter of concern for everybody as we all generally book our tickets thru these agencies.
      If this is their conduct and behavior at least I have lost faith in them specially CLEARTRIP as I regularly booked my tkts thru.
      An eye opener. We all should join togather and never subscribe to such firms and have any dealings with them.

      Best Of Luck

      Rajesh

      From: Manish Kar <>
      To: "Cleartrip Customer Care" <customersupport@...>, helpdesk.ic@..., ialcshq@..., cvo@...
      Cc: "MANISH KAR" <manishkar76@...>, "Poonam Kar"
      Date: Monday, 8 February, 2010, 6:45 PM

      Hi Cleartrip,

      I have waited for 2 days as Requested By You. If my claim has not been settled by today evening, as committed by me in my mail below, the mail trail will be circulated.

      Please do update an appropriate compensation too for the financial loss, discomfort, mental agony and all the trouble caused to my family and me due to a negligent act of yours.

      Hi Air India,

      Would appreciate some help from you to get my rightful claim.

      Regards

      Major (Retd) Manish Kar

      05:15 PM, September 11, 2009

      Flight 1: From Delhi to Jammu

      Flight number

      IC - 821

      Airline

      Air India IC

      Departs

      11:30 AM, September 26, 2009, Terminal 1

      Arrives

      12:40 PM, September 26, 2009

      Duration

      1h, 10min

      Stop overs

      0 stops

      Class

      Economy

      Reservation code

      BQEEVR

      Passenger details

      Name

      Airline PNR

      Ticket Number

      Mr. manish kar (Adult)

      RIJJIA

      0583640967269

      Mrs. poonam kar (Adult)

      RIJJIA

      0583640967270

      Miss. tiya kar (Child)

      RIJJIA

      0583640967271

      Additional information

      • Use your Airline PNR for all communication you have directly with the airline about this booking
      • Use your Trip ID for all communication with Cleartrip about this booking
      • Your Ticket number serves as confirmation of your ticket status
      • Carry a print out of this e-ticket and present it to the airline counter at time of check-in
      • Carry photo identification, you will need it as proof of identity while checking in

      Contact information

      Hotels in Jammu?

      Call (7am to 10pm IST)

      022-40554999

      (STD / local charges apply)

      for hotel bookings

      Hotel Asia Jammu Tawi
      4 star
      Rs. 2,948 onwards

      Hotel K C Residency
      4 star
      Rs. 2,967 onwards

      Fortune Inn Riviera
      3 star
      Rs. 3,445 onwards

      Cleartrip.com

      Jammu to New Delhi

      Trip ID

      909114004

      Date of issue

      05:15 PM, September 11, 2009

      Flight 1: From Jammu to Delhi

      Flight number

      IC - 822

      Airline

      Air India IC

      Departs

      03:50 PM, September 28, 2009

      Arrives

      05:00 PM, September 28, 2009, Terminal 1

      Duration

      1h, 10min

      Stop overs

      0 stops