Info on Sri Shetty

  • Amitabh Thakur
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Friends,

      We are organizing a Seminar in Lucknow on this Sunday (07/02/2010) in remembrance of Sri Satish Shetty, the late RTI activist from Pune, who was so brutally murder by the land sharks. For this we need to get some more information about his personal life as well as about his various works.
      We would also request to have information about the development in the investigation so far. This might include any such fact which some of you regard as laxity or deliberate overlooking being committed.
      Finally we would request you to provide a photograph of this slain hero and warrior, if any one of you have it.
      Kindly send all or any of these information at- amitabhth@...
      Or nutanthakurlko@...

      Regards,
      Nutan Thakur - IRDS(# 94155-34525)
      Amitabh Thakur- IIM Luknow(#94155-34526)
      Lucknow