1965Justice for Bharatpur Victims!

  • rajeev kumar
    Oct 8, 2011
      Respected Citizens,

      Justice for Bharatpur Victims get desired result!

      The campaign has got strong and positive results:-

      1. Govt of Rajasthan had ordered for CBI enquiry and time bound judicial probe. The term of judicial probe wont be extended.
      2. Rs 5 lacs compensation to family members who died and Rs 2 lacs for critically injured.
      3. Govt. job for one person from the family of those who died.
      4. Initially DM and SP were transferred but later on govt had lodged a case against them and they have been suspended and I.G.P. has been transferred.
      5. Our last demand for removing of Home Minister has still not been made and the Hon'ble C.M. had promised us that he shall be removed from the portfolio in upcoming cabinet reshuffle.
      Extremist belonging to BJP had tried to give it a communal colour and they had support of Mr. K.L. Meena, Ind. M.P. from Dausa, Rajasthan. However their attempts have failed. We at Adhikaar the rights path do not believe in caste and communal bias. Here atrocity was gainst Meos committed by section of Gujjars in connivance with Rajasthan Police and our campaign shall end after guilty are punished. Caste and Communal politics and related violence wont be tolerated and guilty shall be ensure maximum punishment. We thank all the citizens who supported our campaign and speacial thanks to Smt Zahida Khan, MLA Kaman for strongly taking up the matter and standing for the victims despite her govt in power and she didnt succumb to the pressure exerted by her own partymen. We salute the spirit!

      Warm regards,
      Rajeev Yadav,
      National President,
      (B.Sc., M.B.A., L.L.B., P.G.D. Human Rights),
      Adhikaar the rights path,