1963Fw: [Trainers Forum] An Appeal to the forum members of new Delhi [2 Attachments]

  • Guruprasad Shenoy
    Aug 26, 2011

      --- On Thu, 25/8/11, Mohamed Ali A <committed_to_customer_service@...> wrote:

      From: Mohamed Ali A <committed_to_customer_service@...>
      Subject: [Trainers Forum] An Appeal to the forum members of new Delhi [2 Attachments]
      To: trainers_forum@..., "moderators tarinersforum" <moderators@...>
      Date: Thursday, 25 August, 2011, 8:36 AM

      A humble appeal to the forum members living in New Delhi

      My dear forum friends of New Delhi,

      I am really sad to read the attached news item that appeared in page no 11 of today’s( 25/08/2011) Time of India.   Narender's  statement  literally made me breathless for a while.

      “I am ready to pay the bribe( Rs.10,000 demanded by the AIIMS hospital officials to release his cheque) to get the funds cleared because if I don’t, I will die.”

      Poor Narender needs immediate help from people who have hearts.  No one needs to give him money. At least we( the friends who live in New Delhi) can approach Consumers’ Forum or State Consumer helpline to get the fund released so that his heart surgery is undertaken without further delay.

      Please contact Dr.Y K Gupta and if the response is negative some of our members may collectively take necessary actions like fasting at AIIMS for this noble cause.

      I am forwarding this mail to Consumers Voice Magazine

      Thanks in advance for your time spend to help this helpless brother Mr.Narender of Bulandshahr district in UP.

      Thanks again

      A.Mohamed Ali

      A Responsible Indian

      Chennai