1959Poor girl defrauded by extorting fees for two years, provided forged Certificate
- May 27 2:33 AMPoor girl became victim of extortion from School management. One School extorted fees for two years and one school for half year. The certificate provided by one school about passing of +1 exam is useless. She paid for two and half years fees, Bus fees and addition to it the charges for extra coaching. The school extorted money and provided forged document of passing of 10+1 class which is useless. Now she is running from pillar to post to get justice but in vain.
The representations to the authorities have also been made
Complaint U/S 420, 465, 467, 468 and 471 for For defrauding and forgery. But no action has been taken so far.
Kindly suggest the way out.
Phagwara: Date May 23, 2011
1. The Chairman &Chief Vigilance Officer Mr. Vineet Joshi, IAS Tel. 91-11-22023737, 22467263
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 COMMUNITY CENTRE
PREET VIHAR, DELHI- 110092
2. Affiliation, Administration and Scholarship Matters
Dr (Mrs) Veera Gupta
Secretary Tel. 91-11-22549627, 22549628
3. Examination Matters M C Sharma,
Controller of Examination
4. CBSE - REGIONAL OFFICE, DELHI
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I.P. EXTN., PATPARGANJ, DELHI - 110 090, Tel: 91-11-22239177-80, Fax: 22248883
5. Regional Office
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula - 134109 (Haryana)
Haryana,U.T.of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh.
6. The Director General School Education,
Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan,
SCO-162-164, Sec-34 A,
7. Victoria International Public School,---------Respondent
VPO Chachoki ,G.T. Road,
Ph: 01824-261744, 223821, 223824, Fax: 01824-223821, E-mail: vipsphagwara@...;
8. Kamla Nehru College for women,
· · COMPLAINT UNDER SCHEDULE 15 OF THE RIGHT TO EDUCATION ACT, 2009. UNDER THE ACT NO CHILD SHOULD DISCONTINUE EDUCATION BECAUSE OF DELAY IN ISSUING THE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.
· · STUDENT WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD SCHOOL BUT SCHOOL NOT ISSUING TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.
· · RIGHT TO EDUCATION IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT BUT SCHOOL IS DEPRIVING STUDENT FROM HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS.
1. 1. Complaint against Victoria International Public School regarding Non-issuance of School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate & extorted fees for two years on illegal parameters.
2. 2. Due to delay in issuance of Transfer Certificate Student will lose this academic year also.
3. 3. New School from which the student wants to apply not admitting without Transfer Certificate from School in which she studied earlier.
4. 4. As per State Department of Public instructions guidelines the schools should not delay the TC-issuing process. Even if the student requests for a TC in the middle of the academic year. The school should consider it as an emergency and issue the TC immediately.
5. 5. If the negligence in issuing the TC, the Principals of both schools, that is from where the TC is needed and the school that the child wants to join will be held responsible.
It is humbly submitted that the complainant is a resident of V &P.O. Dhesian Kahna Tehsil Phillaur, Distt. Jalandhar. Hence is competent to invoke the right of life and liberty.
I am fighting struggling to get justice and there is high scale violation of the human rights from Victoria Internation Public School, G.T. Road, Phagwara. The under mentioned details are the proof of continuous harassment. The facts of the case are as following.
1. 1. That the complainant has been the student of said Victoria International Public School, Phagwara and appeared in March 2009 vide Roll No. 2188271 in 10th class through that school in CBSE, Secondary School Examination 2009 and got compartments in Mathematics and English Comm Papers.-- Annexure Page 1
2. 2. That the student was admitted to the next class by Victoria international public School in +1 from April 2009 and collected fees and other charges from the student.
3. 3. That the student appeared in Aug 2009 in one subject of Maths whereas the school collected examination fees from the student for appearing in two subjects. As English language subject was not compulsory to clear so the school collected Examination fees for two subjects but sent fees for one subject to CBSE.
4. 4. That in Aug 2009 exam conducted by CBSE the student could not qualify in the said paper of Maths.
5. 5. That in March 2010 the student cleared the exam of Secondary Education vide Roll No. 2175660 and the certificate of Pass issued on 28-05-2010 but the said certificate has not been delivered to the student. Annexure Page 2.
6. 6. That the student keep on visiting the office of school to get the result card, one day the school directed her to visit office of CBSE, Panchkula to get the result card. On numerous visits she was told that her certificate will be sent to her home address.
7. 7. The Certificate issued by CBSE certifying that the student has qualified the Secondary School Examination of the board held in March, 2010. Annexure Page-3-
8. 8. That the Regional office Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector 5, Panchkula (Haryana) sent the Result card which was delivered to student on 4th Jan 2011. Annexure Page 4 with postal stamps of delivery of document.
9. 9. That on the basis of compartment candidate the student got admission in Kamla Nehru College for Women, Phagwara in +1 class in April 2010.
10. 10. That as the result of compartments in Maths and English was declared in May 2009 which the student could not qualify. The student was directed to visit to Victoria International Public School by Kamla Nehru College for women to file examination form to Reappear in 10th Class.
11. 11. That on visit to Victoria International Public School the school management forced the student to get admission in their school if she wants to get her forms filled up for appearance in exam. The admission in the School was given in Mid session and the student has to pay fees for complete session to Victoria International Public School, Phagwara and half session to Kamla Nehru Public School, Phagwara.
12. 12. That in March 2010 the student passed +1 exam conducted by Victoria International Public School, Phagwara and the result declared vide Admission No. 1825 declared by School. Annexure Page 5 to 7.
13. 13. That on passing the said exam the student got admitted in +2 class in April 2010. As the result card of 10th Class has not been in the possession of the candidate the candidate had been harassed to bring the said card from CBSE to appear in +2 exam.
14. 14. That on visit to CBSE office at Panchkula the student was told that she can not appear in +2 exam in this session as she has passed 10th Class exam in 2010 as per record and there should be a gap of one year in appearance in +2 exam. But the Principal, Victoria Interantional Public School who has collected fees for 10+2 Admission fees, Tuition fees and examination fees of Rs 600=00 do not admit the instruction of CBSE says that the student can appear in 10+2 class of CBSE.
1. 1. Victoria International Public School, Phagwara refused to give School-Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate AND NOT REFUNDING This is UNFAIR TRADE PRACTICES. Kindly direct the school to issue School-Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate as the said school has withheld the Transfer Certificate on flimsy grounds and refund the fees collected from the student for the current session and past session.
2. 2. No dues certificate and Transfer Certificate kindly be issued immediately.
3. 3. Harassment casued to student and parents kindly be duly compensated with Rs 1,00,000.
Raman Deep Kaur,
VPO Dhesian Kahna,
Distt. Jalandhar Punjab,
Ph: 01826-270096, 98147-004493
Through: Rajneesh Madhok,
B-xxx/63, Nehru Nagar,
St. No. 2, Railway Road,
Ph: 01824-262569 (O), 268210 (R), 094173-06415 (M)
Tele-fax: 01824-262569, E-mail: rmadhok_pgm@...; rajneesh_madhok@...
DETAILS OF FEES PAID IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER Annexed as per available record
SNo Date Institution Receipt No. Amount Class Affiliation
1 12/06/2009 Kamla Nehru College for women 4130 4320=00 +1 Arts Punjab School Educ Board,
2 07/09/2009 Victoria Int Pub School 3009 2000=00 10+1 Arts CBSE
3 09/09/2009 ---do--- 3115 10425 10+1 Commerce CBSE
4 09/09/2009 ---do----- 3116 1500=00 10+1 Comm CBSE
5 11/11/2009 ---do--- 4330 2950=00 10+1 Comm CBSE
6 11/11/2009 ---do--- 4331 2000=00 10+1 Comm CBSE
7 03/05/2010 -do- 948 4200-00 10+2 Commerce
· The Principal and Chairman kicked out the student and her mother and not provided Transfer Certificate on their pleadings that the girl child can appear in +2 exam in Punjab School Education Board.
· School management fraudulently keep on receiving fees and other charges from the student and till date not provided the information that the forged document of passing of +1 class has been provided to student.
· Is there anybody who can hear the voice of poor child who has been wailing for help at this hour of need.
· The administration is shielding the school and the poor child is not getting justice.
· Kindly examine the averments made for the child and the chracter of the Educational institution.
· The question in this case is that whether in the light of cumulative facts as established by the student and furnished the documentary evidences, the official machinery works with the financial background of the child, and administration has lost eyes and ears or they are dominating the society by the controlling powers beyond expectations.
· Whether every authority will dismiss the plea and will guide to take liberty to seek remedies elsewhere. The poor child don't afford to get remedies in courts and be harassed because she and her mother are living with her old grand father. Her father has gone abroad in gulf country and earning livelihood to meet two ends meal.
Kindly take in to consideration the above mentioned points.
Well wisher of a poor child and pray to God to provide justice to her.