1 member added in the last 7 days
This is a list for women with Attention Deficit Disorder, both with and without hyperactivity. Many women with ADD have different issues than men; women are considered responsible for household organization and often carry primary responsibility for child-rearing. This can be especially challenging, considering the high possibility of an ADD woman having ADD children. Participants can exchange tips, coping strategies and other information for dealing with their own ADD, as well as providing general support for one another. Our focus is on ourselves as individuals and women with ADD/ADHD in a non-ADD/ADHD world. This is not a parenting or children's issues list.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Nov 30, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.