Immediate Opening with a MNC in Bangalore!!

  • mridu_shah
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi! All,

      We are a Multinational ITES Company with its main office in US. We
      are into technology outsourcing, providing services to World's
      leading Interactive media and online marketing companies.

      We have an immediate opening within our organization for the position
      of Ad Trafficking Analyst.

      Job Description: The Ad Trafficking Analyst on behalf of client
      creates campaigns (a series of ads) as per instructions provided by
      client. This position would also involve reporting and post campaign
      QA

      Requirements:

      - Excellent communication skills and an ability to handle pressure
      - Highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good
      interpersonal skills
      - Proactive with a high energy level and willingness to work long
      hours or shifts
      - Minimum experience or freshers
      - Should be a graduate in any stream
      - Knowledge of HTML and Java Script are a must

      If you think the requirements suits your profile then kindly forward
      your resume immediately to mridu_shah@.... You can refer your
      friends if you think they would be interested and suit the requirement

      Regards

      Mridu