Pop Up windows

  • buddhist2004peace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hi

      Have a 2 part question regarding pop ups.

      1. How do I open up a pop up window in JavaScript that has all
      browser parts turned off except the navigation bar and if possible
      on the pop up to have the navigation buttons small. Also the window
      should be the size of the image. Here is the first image that will
      be used in this

      http://www.scottish2.com/test/map.php

      OK as you see in the map the maps divided up into the different
      Parish's of Bermuda. Now when a user clicks a parish it will bring
      up a more detailed map of that area of Bermuda. This detailed map
      will have hotels and such on it.

      Now what I want is as follows.

      2. this detailed map will obviously be an image map. I can set that
      up but what I need is a way to open up the links in the original
      window. How do I go about targeting my links to the orignal window?

      TIA