Building adams motor

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005

      Hi All,

      I am building an adams motor and woundered what experiences others have had,  like what coil resistances where used how successful they have been are they using there motor generators on a daily basis to produce usable energy to run some load charge batteries produce hydrogen whatever.  I have built a bedini monopole and several different coils and cores and am currently running it on 24 volts and charging about 800 amp hours of batteries at 72 volts but progress is slow as most of the batts are fairly sulphated and it will take several charge discharge cycles to get them back to life.

      Regards Russel P.