Re: [adamsmotor] Adams motor

  • Colin Jamieson
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.8 MB
    Hi Russel, just when I thought I had figured out a few things I realize I know sweet fanny all about zero energy, but I have found out that when you capture the bemf and drawn it off with the right resistance the motor goes a lot faster and draws less current, if drawn off to quickly the opposite happens. I'm using the bemf to drive a 1 watt lamp and the voltage still climbs to 105volts, I have also taken the secondary of each driving coil to light up two 1.5 watt led bulbs, the voltage across those bulbs is 108.9volts, their working voltage is 110v so they are not quite using 1.5 watts. I believe I can,t get any more the drive circuit and by the way input is .8watts. I need to concentrate on my gen coils output, have attached a picture of the setup. My input power supply is 17.6v. My motor is spinning at half the rpm it was before but my output is greater?. cheers

    From: Russel Prier <russelp@...

    Hi Colin,

    Thanks for your new yer good wishes.  I hope you have a great year as well and all the other experimenters too.  Your experimenting is going well.  Just before Christmas i downloaded Bedinis new book on the SG and SSG motor of his.  One of the interesting things that came out of it was that running the motor side if it in attraction mode instead of repulsion mode gave a much higher BEF spike.  It is quite possible Robert was also doing this because if it worked he would have done it as he tried every concievable combination.  The Thermo motor was run in repulsion but it does not mean that the Adams motor was run that way.  By operating in repulsion mode yu can have a self starting motor but the Adams motor was not a self starter so it is very likely that is was run in attraction mode..

    If you are on the right track and it sounds like you are the output is probably a mixture of BEMF and radiant energy.  This will change the chemical makeup internally of caps and batteries and improve there perfomance over time.  It will also strengthen the magnets.  Negative energy as opposed to positive energy is constructive as opposed to destructive and also has many health benifits.  Positive energy has many health risks as people are finding out with Cancers and Luekemia's due to the damage to cells it causes particullarly AC which causes the water molecules to spin constantly and makes it difficult for cells to process water through the membrain walls where they have to pass through in a particular orientation.  DC and pulsed DC is less problematical to human life.

    When the air is very dry caps in good condition can self charge from static electricity in the air or eviroment but this sounds like it is very much related to the type of charge you are getting from your motor.
    This gets more interesting by the email, Great work.

    Regards and best wishes,
    Russel

    On 1/02/2013 5:12 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

    Hi Russel,hope the new year is turning out ok for you, have you had a chance to check out that circuit of mine? you have probably been too busy, I thought I would touch base with and tell you some of the things that have happenned. I now am using a unregulated power supply and boy there is a major drop in drive current. Also I have bemf gain, the input to the Adams motor is dc so I can accurately measure the input current and voltage, I'm using the back emf to drive a 1 watt bulb and the input is .809watt, when the bulb is lighted the voltage is still climbing so bemf is a bit over 1 watt which is slightly more than I'm getting from my Gen coils but at the moment there is only 2 gen coils. The dc converter I'm using to step up drive voltage, the output transistors of it get quite warm and they both have desent size heatsinks so there would be a bit of wastage there, the converter is suppose to be 94% efficient. The switching Fet of adams motor which the converter supplies is cool and the switching Fet has no heatsink at all.
     The cap that gets charged from the bemf seems to recharge itself, when I stop the motor and power is disconnected the bulb lights up on and off for about 20mins.
    A lot of articles I have read about the Adams motor talk about how gravity is involved and weight getting less, I notice that when water is drained from a sink or container it always goes in anticlock spiral, my adams motor goes clockwise so I thought I would make it spin anticlock, well the speed increase by 200 rpm but I think because the rotor now sees the gen coils first that maybe the reason, cheers Colin

    From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
    To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, 19, November, 2012, 2:13 PM

    HiColin,

    I always thought it was the drive coils first then gen coils because there are interactions going on in the magnets after they have been pulsed which is picked up by the generator coils as excess energy but I have not tested this and I say try both ways.

    Russel P
    On19/11/2012 1:50 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

    HiRussel I have a question for you, on the drawings done by Mr Adams showing the drive and generator coils, is the rotor spinning clockwise or anticlock?. the reason Im asking is I need to know if the magnets see the gen coils first or the drive coils because if the magnets see the drive coil first by the time the magnets get to gen coils the current to drive coils would be just switching off and the sharp pulse could have an affect, if the magnets see the gen coils first then there is an attraction to gen cores first then passes, if there a short or load theres no sticking point. There is a greater distance between gen coil and drive pulse if the gen coils are seen first compared to the time if drive coils were seen first.What do you think. looking forward to hearing from you, regards Colin
    From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
    To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, 5, November, 2012, 7:31 AM

    HiColin,

    Can you put a schematic sketch of your layout up,  you can load it into the files section and create your own folder to put it in..  Your description is a little confusing,  but sounds very interesting.

    Thanks
    Russel
    On4/11/2012 9:46 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

    HiRussel its me again, I mentioned before that I thought I had a couple of times got OU but the point is I,m not sure, if I was OU by a large amount I would know, but by a small amount, not sure... At the moment I,m lighting up 30 led individually, they are not in series.. I also have 4 neons glowing which get quit hot, these are between primary and secondary of drive coils. With all these connected to the output the drive current has gone done not up. the mosfets are very cold to the touch, a lot colder than room temperature.. I do get a reading across output caps but they don,t make sense. I appreciated your reasoning, regards Colin

    From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
    To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, 31, October, 2012, 10:42 PM

    HiColin,  There are two sorts of Adams motors and they are quite different in there operation,  The close air gap is important to the thermomotor  but I think a larger airgap may be beneficial in the older design.  you want to see the thing motoring with very little total or average input power so you may have to play around altering the airgap as one of the variables to achieve this.  As a switched reluctance motor and collecting the back EMF spike it should just about be self-running.  If you can achieve this with the generator coils left open (not used) then when you connect them up you should be able to go OU but you will have to re-fine tune the drive side again but you should then get more feedback on the drive side as well.  One of the motors of Roberts I had running in my workshop did not have any generator coils, just BEMF, (I think it is a while since I saw that motor) it was just built as an efficient Switched Reluctance motor but when they loaded it up it then kept the batteries fully charged and had them boiling in an overcharged situation...

    Are you running neo magnets on this motor,  if so you will need quite a bit of power (voltage) to overcome the lockup these very powerful magnets cause.  Robert kept the coil cores quite small on the older motors thus they did not need a lot of power to turn them and he wasnt worried about strong magnets either to st

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hi Colin,

      That is an awsome result,  Cant wait to see you start building on what you are learning and successfully scaling it up to where you have something you can really use.

      Great work
      Russel

      Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2013
        Russel, can you tell me if Robert Adams used shorting techniques on his drive coils or made use of a flywheel, I'm quessing that maybe the rotor it self had enough weight in to act as a flywheel, cheers Colin

        Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2013
          Hi Colin,

          Over the years Robert used different materials to make his rotors out of but in the end he settled on Micarta Laminate which is like thick Formica.  It is quite expensive and hard but is very strong and stable.  It is quite dense and heavy.  I cannot comment on the exact details of the circuit he used as he never showed me that but I never heard any mention of shorting the drive coils.  Bedini in his preferred Bedini Cole circuit isolates the drive coils on both sides when they are not turned on but Robert did not think that was necessary and did not use that technique from what I can remember.

          Regards
          Russel

          Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2013
            Thanks Russel for getting back, I have a few ideas to try out with my gen coils as they seem to be the weak link. I will keep you posted with my progress, kind regards Colin

            Message 6 of 12 , Mar 3, 2013
              One piece of info you may be able to use was to make the load twice the resistance of the generator coils.  When you are dealing with aetheric or negative energy it grows on resistors and often acts the opposite of positive energy (normal energy)  Whether that is in the form of an inductor air cored or iron cored I dont know but I suspect it is an aircored wire wound resistor.  Induction is an important part of this process and the inductive charge which gets stored as a magnetic field in an inductor when it is charged is part of the process as far as I could discern from Robert.  Possibly the capacitance has to then be matched to the inductance and the frequency to get a resonance going which acts as an amplifier increasing the voltage and charge quite disproportionately to the input.  I am sure the output is a tuned circuit of some kind.

              Well it is something to think about anyway.

              God Bless
              Russel

              Message 7 of 12 , Mar 4, 2013
                Hi Russel, you mentioned that the load should have twice the resistance of the gen coils, is that dc resistance or impedance, if its impedance it might account for me getting more power out at a slower speed, maybe when the reactance drops the resistance matches my load, regards Colin

                Message 8 of 12 , Mar 4, 2013
                  Hi Colin,
                  I would take it to be DC resistance,  that is what Robert worked on everywhere else in his designs.
                  Regards Russel