Thermo Motor

  • martilla2011
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hi all,

      I am new to this forum but I have been working on Bedini energisers. I have an 8 coiler and I am now working on the original machine feg 1984
      sometimes known as the Watson Machine.
      I am very interested in the Thermo Motor. I have a well equipped workshop so the machine work is not a problem.
      Has any one had any luck replicating this machine, OU/heat?

      Regards to all
      Peter