Re: [adamsmotor] Re: Documents still available

  • Russel
    Message 1 of 80 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi Colin,

      I have set up a second set of contacts or timing marks on my
      rotor so as to be able to draw energy from the rotor at the
      right time and only briefly similar to the switching I use
      to drive the motor but have a second Mosfet to to control
      the switching of the output. By timing this right the rotor
      will accelerate at both the drive switching and energy
      recovery switching. You coil on the output sounds
      interesting, can you put up a picture of it or a drawing of
      it? You can create your own folder and load your pictures
      into that folder or articles.

      Thanks Russel

      ----- Original Message Follows -----

      > Hi Russel, I have had some spare time to muck around with
      > different ways of take the output. Previously the output
      > of my Generating coils were coupled through a toroid to a
      > fullway bridge to a cap, if shorted the drive current
      > dropped by quite an amount and the motor would speed up.
      > But if a load was put on and not a direct short the motor
      > would slow down and current would go up, if charging cap
      > the same would happen untill the cap was charged, I have
      > had time to wire up a toroid using a different method with
      > part of the windings biffilar in 3 different sections. Now
      > with the way I have wired it up the motor only draws an
      > extra 4 ma but when a load is put on the drive current
      > drops and keeps on dropping when additional loads are
      > connected, if i discharge the cap now the motor instantly
      > speeds up and current draw drops dramaticly, At the moment
      > I have no timing switching at all on the output coils, the
      > motor draws 74ma from a 13.8dc supply and the dc converter
      > uses 8ma, I have the output connected to 25 LEDs and that
      > caused the drive current to
      > drop down to 64ma, every time I add an extra LED the
      > current drops. If I short out the cap the Leds instantly
      > light up when short is removed theres no noticeable charge
      > time, this is without a scope connected so its not
      > noticeable to the eye, what I can,t figure out at the
      > moment is the voltage and current readings on the output
      > don,t make sense --- On Sun, 15/7/12, Russel Prier
      > <russelp@...> wrote:
      >

      > From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
      > Subject: Re: [adamsmotor] Re: Documents still available
      > To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Sunday, 15, July, 2012, 3:19 PM
      >

      > Hi Colin,
      >
      > Very interesting,� Names have been changed which
      is good.

      > Much of the info there is correct but some is
      not,� He
      > mixes info from several sources which confuses the
      data.�
      > I think PVC coil formers will not stand up to the heat the
      > machine is capable of producing.
      >
      > The layout of the rotor and coils is a good arrangement as
      > the magnets cannot fly out of the rotor and do some-one
      > harm.� There are other important advantages as
      well in
      > that rotor coil arrangement which are not immediately
      > obvious.
      >
      > That is a good read.
      >

      > On 14/07/2012 9:36 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:
      >
      > �
      >

      > Hi there all, I have attached a file on the Robert Adams
      > Thermal Motor which is very interesting and answers many
      > questions, regards Colin
      >
      > --- On Sat, 7/7/12, Russel Prier <russelp@...>
      > wrote:
      >

      > From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
      > Subject: Re: [adamsmotor] Re: Documents still available
      > To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Saturday, 7, July, 2012, 12:42 PM
      >

      > Hi Richard,
      >
      > No idea where you could buy a copy now,� I have
      one which
      > I brought off Robert but there is very little useful info
      > in it from memory.� I think it must have been
      written in
      > the late� eighties and much of what he knew then
      he proved
      > to be incorrect later on as he went further with his
      > work.� It is a shame he never wrote a complete
      work in the
      > early 2000s when he had things really cooking
      along.�

      > In the late 90s he was working on the idea of running his
      > thermo motor with a steam turbine because it could make
      > soo much heat but then he hit on the idea of collecting
      > electricity directly from the water He used to cool his
      > coil cores.� Totally ingenious as the water takes
      on a
      > massive electrical as the magnets go past the
      cores,� in
      > fact several times more power� than the coils pick
      up.� It
      > involves reverse engineering the way we turn electrical
      > energy into heating water.� A process so simple
      you would
      > not believe it.� When he took the electrical
      energy out of

      http://www.nexusmagazine..com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=131&category_id=22&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=44

      <http://nz.mc960.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=russelp@>/*

      <http://nz.mc960.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=adamsmotor@y

      <http://nz.mc960.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=adamsmotor%4

      <http://nz.mc960.mail..yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=russelp@><r

      http://groups.yahoo..com/group/adamsmotor/files/Summary%20of%20Maimariati%20Post%\

      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 3, 2013
        Hi Colin,

        Very breifly the motor works the same but and as the magnet passes the iron pole peice there is a magnetic reversal takes place but because there is more energy in the coil because of the applied voltage on attaction there is a much greater switch to repulsion and bigger back EMF pulse as well.  This is a very brief summary of the description John Bedini gave as to why he runs his motor generators this way but I will have to reread the book to give you a more detailed descritoin of what is happening in the motor.

        Regards
        Russel

        On 3/02/2013 9:10 a.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

        Hi Russel, I've been thinking about what you said in your email about running the motor in attraction mode, I don,t quite get it. the magnets on the rotor are attracted to the iron cores of the drive coils and then at register a current is supplied to produce opposite poles for repulsion or just enough current to counteract the sticking point. If current was to be supplied to drive coils to caused the magnets on rotor to be attracted, then current would have stop at register and then current  reversed to stop magnets sticking to core, or the drive coils cores would have to be a nonmagnetic material not iron, Can you please explain the procedure for attraction mode. kind regards Colin

        From: Russel Prier <russelp@...

        Hi Colin,

        Thanks for your new yer good wishes.  I hope you have a great year as well and all the other experimenters too.  Your experimenting is going well.  Just before Christmas i downloaded Bedinis new book on the SG and SSG motor of his.  One of the interesting things that came out of it was that running the motor side if it in attraction mode instead of repulsion mode gave a much higher BEF spike.  It is quite possible Robert was also doing this because if it worked he would have done it as he tried every concievable combination.  The Thermo motor was run in repulsion but it does not mean that the Adams motor was run that way.  By operating in repulsion mode yu can have a self starting motor but the Adams motor was not a self starter so it is very likely that is was run in attraction mode..

        If you are on the right track and it sounds like you are the output is probably a mixture of BEMF and radiant energy.  This will change the chemical makeup internally of caps and batteries and improve there perfomance over time.  It will also strengthen the magnets.  Negative energy as opposed to positive energy is constructive as opposed to destructive and also has many health benifits.  Positive energy has many health risks as people are finding out with Cancers and Luekemia's due to the damage to cells it causes particullarly AC which causes the water molecules to spin constantly and makes it difficult for cells to process water through the membrain walls where they have to pass through in a particular orientation.  DC and pulsed DC is less problematical to human life.

        When the air is very dry caps in good condition can self charge from static electricity in the air or eviroment but this sounds like it is very much related to the type of charge you are getting from your motor.
        This gets more interesting by the email, Great work.

        Regards and best wishes,
        Russel

        On 1/02/2013 5:12 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

        Hi Russel,hope the new year is turning out ok for you, have you had a chance to check out that circuit of mine? you have probably been too busy, I thought I would touch base with and tell you some of the things that have happenned. I now am using a unregulated power supply and boy there is a major drop in drive current. Also I have bemf gain, the input to the Adams motor is dc so I can accurately measure the input current and voltage, I'm using the back emf to drive a 1 watt bulb and the input is .809watt, when the bulb is lighted the voltage is still climbing so bemf is a bit over 1 watt which is slightly more than I'm getting from my Gen coils but at the moment there is only 2 gen coils. The dc converter I'm using to step up drive voltage, the output transistors of it get quite warm and they both have desent size heatsinks so there would be a bit of wastage there, the converter is suppose to be 94% efficient. The switching Fet of adams motor which the converter supplies is cool and the switching Fet has no heatsink at all.
         The cap that gets charged from the bemf seems to recharge itself, when I stop the motor and power is disconnected the bulb lights up on and off for about 20mins.
        A lot of articles I have read about the Adams motor talk about how gravity is involved and weight getting less, I notice that when water is drained from a sink or container it always goes in anticlock spiral, my adams motor goes clockwise so I thought I would make it spin anticlock, well the speed increase by 200 rpm but I think because the rotor now sees the gen coils first that maybe the reason, cheers Colin

        From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
        To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, 19, November, 2012, 2:13 PM

        HiColin,

        I always thought it was the drive coils first then gen coils because there are interactions going on in the magnets after they have been pulsed which is picked up by the generator coils as excess energy but I have not tested this and I say try both ways.

        Russel P
        On19/11/2012 1:50 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

        HiRussel I have a question for you, on the drawings done by Mr Adams showing the drive and generator coils, is the rotor spinning clockwise or anticlock?. the reason Im asking is I need to know if the magnets see the gen coils first or the drive coils because if the magnets see the drive coil first by the time the magnets get to gen coils the current to drive coils would be just switching off and the sharp pulse could have an affect, if the magnets see the gen coils first then there is an attraction to gen cores first then passes, if there a short or load theres no sticking point. There is a greater distance between gen coil and drive pulse if the gen coils are seen first compared to the time if drive coils were seen first.What do you think. looking forward to hearing from you, regards Colin
        From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
        To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, 5, November, 2012, 7:31 AM

        HiColin,

        Can you put a schematic sketch of your layout up,  you can load it into the files section and create your own folder to put it in..  Your description is a little confusing,  but sounds very interesting.

        Thanks
        Russel
        On4/11/2012 9:46 p.m., Colin Jamieson wrote:

        HiRussel its me again, I mentioned before that I thought I had a couple of times got OU but the point is I,m not sure, if I was OU by a large amount I would know, but by a small amount, not sure... At the moment I,m lighting up 30 led individually, they are not in series.. I also have 4 neons glowing which get quit hot, these are between primary and secondary of drive coils. With all these connected to the output the drive current has gone done not up. the mosfets are very cold to the touch, a lot colder than room temperature.. I do get a reading across output caps but they don,t make sense. I appreciated your reasoning, regards Colin

        From: Russel Prier <russelp@...>
        To: adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, 31, October, 2012, 10:42 PM

        HiColin,  There are two sorts of Adams motors and they are quite different in there operation,  The close air gap is important to the thermomotor  but I think a larger airgap may be beneficial in the older design.  you want to see the thing motoring with very little total or average input power so you may have to play around altering the airgap as one of the variables to achieve this.  As a switched reluctance motor and collecting the back EMF spike it should just about be self-running.  If you can achieve this with the generator coils left open (not used) then when you connect them up you should be able to go OU but you will have to re-fine tune the drive side again but you should then get more feedback on the drive side as well.  One of the motors of Roberts I had running in my workshop did not have any genera

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)