Adams Motor

  • benm5000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2012
      Hello
      i saw on the adams motor yahoo group that you are in perth WA.

      I am in Sydney NSW.

      I was wondering wether you have had any success with an adams motor build or anything you have learnt along the way.

      I'm currently trying to build some drive coils to work with a 12v 400mA power supply.

      I'd be interested to hear from an australian adams motor enthusiast.

      Thanks

      Ben