By Far This Is The Only Way To Do It!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011

      Many of you have asked me what it is I joined and the cheapest way to become a member. I joined the sampler program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com When they offer this as a bonus, and I'm not sure if they are currently offering this bonus, you can get all three of their programs at a savings of 75% off had you joined each program separately. believe me I had my calculator out figuring this whole things out. As I have already told everyone, I have been a member for 5 weeks and have saved a total of $ 637.79 on groceries and dining out in that time.

      Group Moderator