Beat The Soaring Grocery Prices!

  • Editor, Good Housekeeping
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Beat The Soaring Grocery Prices!

      I found out about this amazing savings program from my son's second grade teacher. The program which is found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com is by far the best savings program I ever experienced. It took about a week for my sampler kit to arrive and as soon as it arrived Joe (my husband) and I went to do our weekly grocery shopping which always ran us between $ 175.00 - $200.00/week. Well this time using this program we bought the same items and quantities that we always bought which included food, toiletries, cleaners, over the counter meds but we only paid $ 43.86! I have told every relative and friend I know about this program. Just now that prices at the supermarket are beginning to soar, this program is a huge weapon against price increases!

      Vicki