My first post

  • bkochs
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 7:29 AM
      Hello

      I think this adams motor itself has a overunity effect by cooling the ambient. At least it has the capability to run cold, means convert the heat to force.
      Bedini Motors generate spikes and they only get this overunity effect if someone's include the battery in their calculation.

      got a few links regarding the adams motor and a solid state device based upon this principle:
      http://www.linux-host.org/energy/adamsmotorguide.htm

      Spanish Experimenter
      Somewhere in his blog he mentioned about the importance of high windings.
      http://motoradams.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yFEKWUPrPQ

      And yes you can buy him:
      http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/avtonomnij-vertikal_nij-elektrogenerator-vega/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhi2wBoad8x2yj-lJNvDzT8eaFo6Gw

      It has been proven to work!
      Currently I am hesitating to purchase a coil winding machine for
      about 200$.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2 11:11 AM
        Thanks for those links.  The first one of Tim Harwoods stuff has been around for a long time and some of his conclusions may not be correct some are correct.

        The other videos are most interesting,  they appear to use air cored coils, ironless,  This is similar to work being done in China to which also is looking promising.

        Are the people in the Ukraine selling those units they are making?

        Russ P

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2 11:32 AM
          Starting at 8000$ for 1000Watts

          http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/tceni-na-produktciyu/elektrogenerator-adamsa---vega&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhjEsHEurr84Z47EMKfYWSIiKa3HBg

          --- In adamsmotor@yahoogroups.com, Russel Prier <russelp@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for those links. The first one of Tim Harwoods stuff
          > has been around for a long time and some of his conclusions
          > may not be correct some are correct.
          >
          > The other videos are most interesting, they appear to use
          > air cored coils, ironless, This is similar to work being
          > done in China to which also is looking promising.
          >
          > Are the people in the Ukraine selling those units they are
          > making?
          >
          > Russ P
          >
          > On 3/03/2011 4:29 a.m., bkochs wrote:
          > >

          > > Hello
          > >
          > > I think this adams motor itself has a overunity effect by
          > > cooling the ambient. At least it has the capability to run
          > > cold, means convert the heat to force.
          > > Bedini Motors generate spikes and they only get this
          > > overunity effect if someone's include the battery in their
          > > calculation.
          > >
          > > got a few links regarding the adams motor and a solid
          > > state device based upon this principle:
          > > http://www.linux-host.org/energy/adamsmotorguide.htm
          > >
          > > Spanish Experimenter
          > > Somewhere in his blog he mentioned about the importance of
          > > high windings.
          > > http://motoradams.blogspot.com/
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yFEKWUPrPQ
          > >
          > > And yes you can buy him:
          > > http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/avtonomnij-vertikal_nij-elektrogenerator-vega/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhi2wBoad8x2yj-lJNvDzT8eaFo6Gw
          > > <http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/avtonomnij-vertikal_nij-elektrogenerator-vega/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhi2wBoad8x2yj-lJNvDzT8eaFo6Gw>
          > >
          > > It has been proven to work!
          > > Currently I am hesitating to purchase a coil winding
          > > machine for
          > > about 200$.

        • bkochs
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 12:57 PM
            In the Tim Harwoods link there is something mentioned about
            yaw into register, there IS actually a core and the spanish guy
            is using laminated iron core.
            Not sure where you get it from.
            If we don't use cores, there is no movement.
            The Adams motor is a switched reluctance motor .
            Whenever the rotor with all magnets outside north or south (in this Tim Harwoods side they prefer all poles south) a pulse is sent into the coils to allow the rotor to pass through the sticky point.
            If we use no cores we must push the magnets with a pulse, which
            makes the circuit more complex. The Ukraine-site I have a wiring diagram (in russian) of the beta circuit in which they don't use cores. The first setup should be one with cores . (More convenient)

            When I have got the winding machine , the first thing to do is
            to wind an air coil , to put it in series with a diode and electrolytic cap and to replicate this experiment:
            http://www.fuellesspower.com/ ->free energy demo kit
            (watch the video)

            The inrush of energy after the passing of the magnet through the coil IMHO is cold electricity, which if I refer to a user in a Russian forum is the effect of a orgone accumulator most likely to happen in caps with aluminum facings and a dielectric of paper.
            (This is no LC oscillator)
            This is not related to adams motor anyhow, but it is the circuit the Spanish guy uses . Easy measurement of output power.
            The input power of his device could be measured also easily , because the volts are constant, therefore the amps are only varying ; the power is proportional to the arithmetic value of the amps, no measurement or rms needed. (Written him, but he ignores it)
            If he is right , he got OU.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2 1:30 PM
              Thanks for that,  it appeared that there was no core in those generators my mistake.

              Correct timing for the switching is critical as Tim has said,  correct.  I need to spend more time looking at this stuff,  keep it coming.

              Russ P

            • windu hernowo
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 11 7:23 PM
                Hin Russel,
                I've the same experiences as yours, but after some experiments I had concluded that :
                1. If you use a coil without core, it would spin provided you place super strong magnets ( like neodymium) on the rotor.
                2. It will never turn if you use other than strong magnets.

                Hope this will help.

                Windu Hernowo
                +++++++++++++++++
                Jakarta-Indonesia

> [...]

                > > > state device based upon this principle:
                > > > http://www.linux-host.org/energy/adamsmotorguide.htm
                > > >
                > > > Spanish Experimenter
                > > > Somewhere in his blog he mentioned about the importance of
                > > > high windings.
                > > > http://motoradams.blogspot.com/
                > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yFEKWUPrPQ
                > > >
                > > > And yes you can buy him:
                > > > http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/avtonomnij-vertikal_nij-elektrogenerator-vega/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhi2wBoad8x2yj-lJNvDzT8eaFo6Gw
                > > > <http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://vetryak.com.ua/avtonomnij-vertikal_nij-elektrogenerator-vega/&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhi2wBoad8x2yj-lJNvDzT8eaFo6Gw>
                > > >
                > > > It has been proven to work!
                > > > Currently I am hesitating to purchase a coil winding

              • Patrick Kelly
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 19, 2012
                  In case you have not already come across it, the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGuf1geOiQ video of Peter Lindemann has a lot of information in it which appears to apply directly to the Adams motor.  It is a long video taking two and a half hours to watch.

                  Patrick

                • Colin Jamieson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 19, 2012
                    Thanks Patrick, I will have a look, cheers Colin