Re: [adamsmotor] Confused either Pulsed Motor, Adam Motor, or Bedini Motor

  • Michael Scott
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 17, 2011
      Dear Russel,
      Every one of your emails is an education to me!.
      I can see now why its practical to work on the idea of a 180 volt, (USA) or 360 Volt, (British system) electrical output. Succinct. The transistor idea is very practical.
      Thanks
      Mike Scott.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 17, 2011
        Dear Russel Prier,

        Thank you and appreciate your responses on my confusion. Frankly I have Adam Motor's diagram. What I do not have is diagram of his working generator that light 220V lamps as could be seen on his footage video.

        I am anxious to build one for my house.....

        best regards,

        Windu Hernowo

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 17, 2011
          Hi Windu,

          Are you talking about the Adams Motor the John Bedini built and did a video of?  John shows one running quite a reasonable light bulb but does not give much info about it or the exact circuit he uses for that experiment,  so I dont know the answer to your question if that is what you are talking about.  Can you post the link to the video as it may help me understand which one you are talking about?

          Sorry I an not be much help at the moment.