Re: mag self starter

  • Joe mijdtr
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
      hi russel,

      i am new to this technology. i like the adams motor design but i have not replicated it as of yet. i have replicated a bedini and know it works. the adams claim good torque w/little over unity.

      i have learned alot sense i wrote the question on the post you speak of.

      the adams seems simpler than the bedini, and was not sure the torque a bedini would deliver. so i was asking for some feedback from the experienced people in this group as to the abilities of the adams.

      what do you mean by "They are quite efficient but not a patch on an
      Adams motor"

      i understand the design of the adams to be a pulsed motor, prolly like a bedini in ways. the reasoning behind using an adams to power the 600kw generator is for the extra juice to feed the grid and collect the money for spinning the meter backwards.

      i hope this answers your question.

      peace out,
      joe

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi Joe,

        Wouldnt we all like to do that.  Spin the meter backwards and get paid at the same rate we buy electricity in at.  The Power Company wont wear that idea but may allow you to do a grid interconnect if you go about it the right way.  No-one I have heard of has built an Adams motors the size you are talking about yet to my knowledge although there have been some big sort of copies made in Eastern Europe,  Yugoslavia I think.  The system Robert was working on was to generate so much overunity (ecess power as to be able to put that through an inverter and feed the grid that way no seperate alternator is used.  Rodert Adams did this for some time with a 10 KW machine he had and was nearly finished building a megawatt machine when he died.  The technology is quite different at this level to a bedini motor and it is tricky to get it right as there are mant years of developement that have gone into the machine but it is doable as it has been proven with a 10 and 50 KW machines.There are a couple of other machines that have done something similar to this or claim to have.  Muller was working on a 400HP magnetic motor and Perendev I think has something similar as well.  Hope this helps.

        Russel P.

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4913 (20100303) __________

        http://www.eset.com